Things to do ...
- Hume Lake conference grounds: see HLCC link for details.
- Lake: boating, swimming, canoeing, fishing (No motorized boats.)
- Hiking trails.
- General Sherman Tree, Giant Forest, Misty Falls, Boyden Cave, and more!
Your hosts will be glad to provide you with more information about the local attractions around the cabin.
What's the weather like?
Click here to see the weekly weather forecast
Click here to see monthly weather temperatures
For messages regarding roads and weather, please contact:
- Hume Weather: 559.335.2000 ext. 2
- National Park weather and road conditions: 559.565.3341
- Caltrans Road Information or call 800.427.ROAD (7623)